Aawh thank you so much <3
I actually do livestream drawing my asks sometimes, it haven’t been as often these days since I haven’t been very active here due to school but I will definitely livestream very often this summer alright so stay tuned! c:
Alright, first of all I would like to take a moment and say “Holy fuck!?” because last time I checked I had around 300 followers and all of a sudden I have 500 and I have no clue where you all came from. Did I get featured or something? Because holy shit that’s a lot of new followers man
Now to the point of this post. A while ago somebody suggested me to close my askbox since messages kept piling up, although I made this decision because of school and school ill no longer be an issue since summer break starts this Thursday I feel it’d be best to keep this decision since the messages has been piling up. I decided to close my askbox once I reached 300 messages which I seem to have done a while ago. I will keep it closed until I feel I have answered enough questions for it to reopen.
Thank you all for following me, it means a lot to me and I hope you enjoy your stay <3
I haven’t been drawng in a while
This is because I have encountered an ask for a character from an episode I have yet to have seen
I’m planning on looking up the specific episode tonight and then hopefully I’ll be able to answer again
EDIT: I tried to look but since nictoons won’t let me watch the episodes because it’s not available in my country I’m just gonna read about the episodes on the fop wikia then
2 days ago AskFop celebrated 1 year. Sadly I was too tired both that day and yesterday to finnish this or give any long speach but today I’m sick and home from school so I thought I’d give it a shot
Why did you create AskFop? What gave you the idea?
- AskFop came along because I found some askblogs on tumblr and I felt “Hey! I wanna make one of those too!” But if you’ve tried making an askblog for a specific character on tumblr you would know that pretty much every single character has at least 2 askblogs already.
I could just make another one, but to me it felt like I’d be stealing the already excisting askblog’s questions. After a while I thought “You know what? If I have to feel like I’m stealing someone elses questions then why not take it to the next level!?”
Of course it isn’t stealing, anyone is free to make an asblog no matter if it already excists or not (the oncler askblogs are a great example) so if I was gonna feel bad about it I might as well make it a bit more fair and use all the characters. And that’s how AskFop was born.
Who’s your favourite character to draw answers for?
- I love drawing a lot of characters but my main 3 favourites must be: Timmy, Remy and Gary (Even though I struggle so hard with Remy and Gary’s hair)
Who’s you least favourite?
- I don’t really feel like I have someone I hate drawing. But I guess I can sort of make a confession here. I don’t watch TV anymore and there are several seasons of FOP I have yet to see. I’m planning on watching them all when I get the time though. So I guess instead of least favourite character I find it struggling when I recieve questions that refers to episodes/characters I haven’t watched yet.
Who recieves the most questions?
- Definately Anti-Cosmo. If you skim through my answered asks you’ll notice a lot of blue XD
How long does it take to answer a question?
- It depends on the answer. A serious answer involving 1 character can take up to 3 hours while a smaller not very serious drawing can take about 1 hour. And of course it takes a bit longer if I answer with more than 1 character
What’s your favourite thing about AskFop?
- Oh man, I love all the people around here. I mean dear god I never expected to reach so far with this. I hadn’t seen any other askblogs for every single character of a show before so I was actually scared that people would complain and hate this. One thing I love is looking at everyone who reblogs a post because sometimes there’s a comment in the reblog or in the tags and it just brightens my day.
Are there any downsides of AskFop?
- One thing I see a lot is how different askblogs interact with one another. I’ve seen asktimmyturner talk a lot with askimaginarygary and I miss out on that. I could always just write the name of whoever is asking but it feels like it’d be just like any anon and that’s no fun. I’ve had some of the other askblogs of fop interact with me and sure I could always answer with a picture but I can’t ask anything in return and it saddens me because they seem like this one big happy family and I’m just standing there watching ;__;
What’s the best ask you’ve recieved?
- I have so many asks I haven’t answered yet so I’m only going to count the ones I have answered. But man that’s a hard question.. I don’t think I have a favourite to be honest. I have gotten some hilarious ones and some sweet ones complimenting the blog and I love far too many asks to choose a specific one.
What’s the weirdest ask you’ve recieved?
- At first I always thought the asks about the characters showing their butts in their underwears to be the strangest ones but I died a little inside of laughter when someone sent me this one:
How old are you?
- I’m 18, turning 19 in March
Where are you from?
Yeah, some questions I decided to ask myself because I’m bored and yeah.
I love everyone here and I just want to say thank you for everything <3
(Also, I have decided to close the askbox when I reach 300 questions so yeah, 50 more to go before it closes people!)